In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following:
- tienda.ofirep.com is a trade name belonging to Manuel Tomás Ortega Sánchez with NIF 53372225N
- For the purposes of this information, www.tienda.ofirep.com is domiciled at C/Diderot nº9, Portón 2 - Nave 13-B Polígono Industrial Guadalhorce. 29004 Malaga. It is currently in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the website www.tienda.ofirep.com We offer you the following means of contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The services that the user can purchase through the website www.tienda.ofirep.com are items related to the IT sector, such as desktop computers, laptops, tablets, consumables, etc.
- All prices shown are VAT included
- If any item has some type of discount applied, this will be indicated in each of the items.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All distinctive signs, brands, trade names, content, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are the property of www.tienda.ofirep.com and are protected by property rights. industrial and intellectual
The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, and in general any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of www.tienda.ofirep.com
The user will refrain from using means that can delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that entail a risk or damage to the website and/or its contents.
www.tienda.ofirep.com is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this website, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The contents provided through this website are merely informative, so the use that the user can make of them and the eventual consequences, damages or losses that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user www.tienda.ofirep .com is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or user files. www.tienda.ofirep.com reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illegal use by third parties of the contents of its website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What type of cookies does www.tienda.ofirep.com use?
Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you browse www.tienda.ofirep.com the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, an own and temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to continuously enter their data. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: They are used to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own but also from third parties. Among the latter are Google Analytics cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we use Google's Doubleclick platform that stores information about the ads that have been shown to a user, those that interest them and whether they visit the advertiser's website.
- Third-party personalization cookies: The objective is to personalize web content and make recommendations based on your interests. To do this, we may use third-party cookies and the customization platform provided by our telecommunications operator partners, who will have access to the IP address from which you are browsing and which, if you are a customer of that operator, would help us customize the recommendations on products of your interest. In addition, they will store information about the products that have been shown and those that interest each user to constantly improve the recommendations.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome: from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer: from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
If you decide to disable Cookies, we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as staying identified or keeping purchases in your cart.
The cookies of www.tienda.ofirep.com can be updated, so we recommend that you review our policy periodically.
Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you of the following:
Manuel Tomás Ortega Sánchez, (hereinafter, OfiRep)
Calle Diderot Nº9, Portón 2, Nave 13-B - Polígono Industrial Guadalhorce - 29004 - Málaga
Contact email: email@example.com
What do we do with your data?
- Section "Create an account"
The main purpose of said treatment is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of advertising related to the products and services marketed by OfiRep. OfiRep ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask you for the data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
- Section "Make Purchase"
- Section "Subscribe"
The e-mail provided will be processed by OfiRep in order to send the offer bulletin. This Bulletin is for informational purposes only.
- Marketing actions
OfiRep may use said data to inform about future promotions, offers and other commercial actions in cases in which you are already a customer or if you are not, when you have provided us with your consent in the corresponding section.
- Section "Contact Form"
We will collect data in order to manage the OfiRep support center and contact with the client via ticket in order to meet your request.
Legal basis of the treatments
For the registration, purchase and management of the guarantees, we will base the processing of the data on the execution of the purchase contract or within the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information we will base the treatment on your consent, although if you are already a customer we can send you information about similar products, always providing you with a simple and free means to unsubscribe.
The consent given here by the Holder for the communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effect.
On the occasion of the purchase your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- To the Office of consumers and users in the event of any claim
- To manufacturers, technical services and/or wholesalers in the case of guarantees or repairs. To those transport companies that may be in charge of sending the corresponding orders to the clients. These recipients may be located within Spanish territory or outside it, depending on the product and/or service purchased.
- In the legally established cases, as is the case of the Security Forces and Corps.
- To the public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
The use of Mailchimp is not a transfer of data, but the data will only be used by this platform solely and exclusively to send the newsletters and always with your consent.
OfiRep ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask you for the data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Users has the following rights:
- You may request information about the stored personal data concerning you (access).
- You may request that inaccuracies in your personal data be corrected. (rectification)
- You may request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation).
- You may also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, current and machine-readable format. (portability)
To do this, you must write in writing, attaching a copy of the ID or document that identifies you, to the address Calle Diderot Nº9, Portón 2, Nave 13-B - Polígono Industrial Gudalhorce - 29004 - Málaga also through our form or by email ofirep @ofirep.com. OfiRep.
The interested party also has the right to file a claim with the data protection authorities (Spanish Agency for Data Protection). However, any question related to the data we invite you to contact us to solve it.
Users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that has been collected from them.
Protection of minors
We do not collect personal data from minors. It is the responsibility of the father/mother/legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor's personal data.
Through our website you can access the social networks Facebook, Twitter or Youtube with open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users will be able to learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this site is independent from the web www.tienda.ofirep.com and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to this content are those posted by Facebook, Twitter or Youtube. OfiRep is not the owner of social networks.